Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Water Colored Egg by Michele


Good morning! Michele here with a water colored Easter egg shaped card! The card was cut using my Silhouette.  I then stamped it, embossed it in white, and water colored it. 


I cut numerous felt flowers to sort of "frame" the sentiment, which is part of SRM's Spring Sentiment collection.  I added a bit of ribbon and a few sequins scattered here and there.  :)


And here's another version of an egg shaped card.  I tend to do that when I craft....make multiples of the same layout or shape.  It is always fun to show the same type of card with different colors, textures etc.  For this Easter egg, I went with much softer colors.  Even the background is more muted. I used a sentiment from the same SRM's Spring Sentiment collection. 


Love how this one turned out!  Here's another view…


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Happy Spring!

2 comments:

SD pooja said...

I loved both of them,interesting shape for a card !

Fikreta said...

so pretty!