Friday, January 22, 2016

Celebrate Life by Michele


Michele here with a shaker card to share with you!  I had cut hearts out of water color paper for a previous project and decided to put the negative space to good use.  I inked it in shades of pink, orange, and yellow. 


The background piece behind the heart was water colored in coordinating colors.  I attached acetate behind heart panel, then foam tape around each heart.  (backside)  I sprinkled sequins in each section and adhered the entire thing to the water colored piece.  I added silk ribbon and an SRM sticker from the Sentiment/Life is Good collection


I added sweet cupcakes to the centers with teeny rhinestones on top. 


Sometimes I just love looking through my stash to create.  The SRM clear sentiments are always great for this kind of spontaneous card.  So many sentiments to choose from. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

SD pooja said...

Lovely !!

Becca Yahrling said...

Gorgeous shaker (they are my favorite!). Love the soft colors you used.