Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Birthday Kraft Box by Amy



 Hello everyone!!  This is Amy here and I am excited to share this fun birthday project with you today using the new Jane's Doodles Eat Cake stamp set and the 2x2x2 Kraft box.

SRM Stickers Blog - Birthday Kraft Box by Amy - #birthday #giftbox #clearstamps #birthday #twine #doiliy #kraftbox

I started by stamping the box with the stamp set in a clear ink.  I love the festive stamped pattern!   Then I assembled the box and added a 4" White Lace Doily to the top, tied it all up with some Strawberry and Marigold Twinery bakers twine and started working on the tag.

SRM Stickers Blog - Birthday Kraft Box by Amy - #birthday #giftbox #clearstamps #birthday #twine #doiliy #kraftbox

I stamped the image onto a tag that I die cut from white cardstock, colored it in with my Copic markers and added a few white pen accents.  I layered it onto another yellow tag and then put a button on top and adhered it to my package.  I felt that it was missing something, so I die cut some yellow flowers, layered them together, and then added a rhinestone to the middle and put it in the middle of the bow.  

Here's the stamp that I used on this project.


Thanks for letting me share with you today!
Join us again tomorrow for more SRM inspiration!