Thursday, April 9, 2015

Hello Card by Michele


Hello there! Michele here with a fun little card to brighten someone's day!
I used this adorable new stamp set by Jane's Doodles called, Garden Friends. 


 The little bird was colored with Copic markers and cut out.  I stamped his wing again, colored it, and cut that out as well.  Both pieces were given a generous dose of glossy accents and his wing was sprinkled with glitter.  When it was dry, I attached the wing with foam tape and squished a bit of white satin ribbon under it. 

SRM Stickers Blog - Hello by Michele - #card #janesdoodles #gardenfriends #clearstamps #golddoily

The background was done with paper scraps.  Each piece was given a bit of black ink on all sides and then adhered to yellow card stock.  I cut a triangular piece for the sentiment and attached my bird.  I slipped a SRM gold doily under it for a bit of interest.

SRM Stickers Blog - Hello by Michele - #card #janesdoodles #gardenfriends #clearstamps #golddoily

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh my goodness Michele, I love your card. It is absolutely adorable!

Cindy Groh said...

Super cute. Love the card too.