Friday, February 6, 2015

Welcome New Design Team Member - Tessa Buys


Exciting news!  Today we welcome Tessa Buys back to the SRM Design Team  
with a beautiful layout featuring her beautiful baby girl! So happy to have you with us Tessa.  And now for Tessa's post in her own words...


Hello! Tessa here and it feels so good to be back at SRM Stickers, a place near and dear to my paper-crafting heart. Speaking of heart, it's that time of year, and I have been busy with my Valentine's Day stickers. Using the We've Got Your Border/Valentine sheet, I created this layout about my baby girl:

SRM Stickers Blog - Welcome New Design Team Member - Tessa Buys #layout #love #baby #valentine #stickers

By trimming my patterned paper into sections, I was able to use three different border stickers on one layout. I distressed the edges of the patterned paper so that the stickers seem to "peek" out.

SRM Stickers Blog - Welcome New Design Team Member - Tessa Buys #layout #love #baby #valentine #stickers

While not exactly a Valentine's Day layout, it is all about how much I love (and love dressing up) this baby girl. See? Holiday stickers are right at home on everyday-type pages, too!

SRM Stickers Blog - Welcome New Design Team Member - Tessa Buys #layout #love #baby #valentine #stickers

Again, I'm excited to be here and I'm so grateful for the opportunity! Thanks for visiting today!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love Tessa's work...sweet layout!

Shelly said...

Yay, Tessa! Such a sweet layout!