Thursday, October 2, 2014

Baby Pocket Pages - SRM Style by Christine


Do you have lots of baby pictures that haven't found there way onto a traditional layout yet?  I sure do and today I have a couple pocket style pages to share with you that capture those memories and make them even more special with SRM goodies! Christine Meyer joining you today and combining everything from border stickers to punched pieces to baby sentiments to make some precious pages!

SRM Stickers - Baby Pocket Pages - SRM Style by Christine - #layout #baby

I opted to do two separate pages instead of a full spread because I didn't have enough pictures that coordinated to make a spread work.  For this first one I used We've Got Your Border Baby Boy stickers to create my top and bottom borders. Each pocket is accented with words from the Fancy Sentiment Baby stickers, Sentiment Baby stickers, and Black Sticker Stitches.   The colors from the We've Got Your Border Baby Boy stickers are a perfect match for traditional baby boy colors found in paper lines throughout the industry.

SRM Stickers - Baby Pocket Pages - SRM Style by Christine - #layout #baby

The more I use them, the more I realize that the new SRM Punched Pieces (I used small) are an absolute staple to match up with SRM Stickers. They are perfect for applying those circle stickers to!

SRM Stickers - Baby Pocket Pages - SRM Style by Christine - #layout #baby

This second pocket page took on a different color scheme that ties in well with other stickers from SRM!  My title is created from more of the Punched Pieces (Medium & Large) combined with Stickers by the Dozen Take 2 - Baby and the little yellow scallop from We've Got Your Border - Thank You.

SRM Stickers - Baby Pocket Pages - SRM Style by Christine - #layout #baby

I love the pop of yellow and the sentiment from the Express Yourself/Everyday Boy sticker that I added to this corner.

SRM Stickers - Baby Pocket Pages - SRM Style by Christine - #layout #baby

SRM's labels can be perfect for journaling spots!  This one comes from Labels by the Dozen/Valentine set. This set would be perfect not only for Valentine's stuff but baby/kid layouts that you have using red.  I surrounded the label with Black Sticker Stitches and a border from Stickers by the Dozen - Valentine.

SRM Stickers - Baby Pocket Pages - SRM Style by Christine - #layout #baby

As a busy mom of 4 I'm always looking for quick and easy ways to scrapbook my brood.  SRM Stickers make it not only quick and easy but also fun and adorable!

3 comments:

Cindy Groh said...

Awesome. Pinned it to my SRM Board:)

Lisa Lara said...

lovely layouts Susan.

Unknown said...

I LOVE these pages. They are so practical and accessible, yet she shows how a quick approach can still leave room for plenty of creativity. So inspiring!Thanks, Christine!