Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Princess Christmas Ornaments by Tessa


Hello!  It's Tessa Wise with you today, sharing some Christmas ornaments personalized with SRM vinyl I made with my little girls.  They are 7 and 9 and love to do crafts, especially ones we can display!  These will be proudly hung on our Christmas tree this year.

SRM Stickers - Tessa Wise - #srmstickers

 I picked up these clear plastic ornaments at the craft store along with a pink feather boa and some jewel stickers.  I took the tops off the ornaments and let the girls stuff part of the pink boa in each of them. 

SRM Stickers - Tessa Wise - #srmstickers

I found this cute crown file in the Silhouette store and cut it, along with each of the girls' names out of a SRM White Glossy Vinyl Sheet.  I used Transfer Tape cut to size to adhere the cuts to the front of the ornaments.   I let the girls add the jewels over the top.  They loved it!

SRM Stickers - Tessa Wise - #srmstickers

We had so much fun creating these!  I can't wait to see what they look like on our tree!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

These are ADORABLE!!! Love!

Miriam Prantner said...

These are so cute! I love that you used pink boa inside!

Unknown said...

Can you give more details on how to personalize the ornaments??