Thursday, September 18, 2014

Everyday Life Art Canvas by Annette


Ready for some great inspiration?  Time for some canvas art with 


I thought I would try something a little different using a burlap canvas. I might add that the SRM Stickers stuck perfectly to the burlap which I was super excited about.

On today's burlap canvas I am using the following SRM products:

I also used my Silhouette Cameo to create a stencil for the Completely Awesome sentiment, the burlap and I used various acrylic paints to add the color.


I took the birthday borders and cut out the brightly colored little dots to spread throughout the canvas. I really love how it pops the color. Who doesn't love polka dots?


I also added a couple of Studio Calico circle wood veneers.
Don't you just love how cute they look with the sticker circles?  I love how SRM Stickers go with so many different products in my stash!


Lastly I added Pink Sorbet and Caribbean Twine with all purpose adhesive. I really wanted the circle to pop and the twine really made that happen.


Now to find the perfect place to display this happy canvas.  Everyday Life is Completely Awesome...don't you think?

Happy Crafting!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a fun and happy design! Love what Annette did!

Lisa Lara said...

Burlap canvas? Wow. Great project and inspiration Annette.

jessica said...

This is AWESOME Annette! GREAT idea and fun finished project!
You are so super CREATIVE!

~amy~ said...

This is gorgeous Annette! Love your canvas!

Virginia L. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Virginia L. said...

This is truly BEAUTIFUL!! I love the colors and creative take with SRM Stickers and canvas. Completely AWESOME, Annette!

Julia Aston said...

what a great canvs! love all the dots and pretty colors!

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous Annette, you always amaze me!

VanessaB said...

super cute and fun. great piece of art! :)

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous canvas, I love it!!

Shelly said...

Totally, amazing!!! Love this!