Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Birthday Party Diecut Bag by Michele


 Michele Kovack here with a fun summer birthday party bag! The cute sand pail is perfect for a late August celebration.  It was cut using my Silhouette.  I added sand to the bucket and shovel using glossy accents. I added a cute red lobster to the pail and added glossy accents to his body. 

SRM Stickers Blog - Birthday Party Diecut Bag by Michele - #birthday #favor #punched pieces #silhouette #stickers

I added ribbon and two...yes two...SRM sentiment stickers!  The round happy birthday sticker is from the Take 2 Stickers by the Dozen.  It was adhered to a white scalloped punched piece (Told you I would be using them again soon!)  ;)   I also added a wooden clothespin that I had painted yellow.  I gave it a few polka dots and glued a red rhinestone to it.  The mini "celebrate" is from SRM's Birthday Birdie Stickers by the Dozen.  Love using mini stickers on my projects!

SRM Stickers Blog - Birthday Party Diecut Bag by Michele - #birthday #favor #punched pieces #silhouette #stickers

And look at how many stickers you get on one sheet of Take 2 stickers!  You can make 11 more of these fun birthday party bags from just one sheet.  And there are 10 colors of punched pieces from which to choose.  

 
Enjoy these last few weeks of summer my friends!  Hope you can use some of my crafty techniques on a project that you do soon! 


1 comment:

Christine said...

Love the vibrant colors! Great bag!