Thursday, September 13, 2012

2013 Wall Calendar Art


Carolyn King really outdid herself when we asked her to create a special project using our new 2013 Mini Calendar Stickers. Carolyn says, "I purchased this bird cage last year and created a tag calendar. It has been such a hit in my home this year that I decided to tackle one for 2013 so I can replace the 2012 tags. The 2013 tags feature Mini Calendar Stickers and a LOT of other SRM stickers! You can see the details in the photographs. I also used lots of Border Stickers!
















Stop by tomorrow to see Liz's handmade sticker bow and custom holiday cups!

4 comments:

byAnnette said...

Love all the little details in each tag!
Like how every tag has its own personality.

The birdcage is awesome ~*

Melanie said...

Carolyn! This calendar is AMAZING :) I love the details of each month's tag . . . and the birdcage to house it all is perfect. Lovely project!

~jan said...

A W E S O M E.

NĂ¡dia Silva said...

Amei a ideia!!!Bjks