Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Sweet Treats by Carolyn


Our new Valentine Borders are so fun to work with!


Carolyn King assembled a tube with coordiating card as a Valentine for a special someone. Carolyn says, "I created this little combo card/treat holder using the new Valentine Stickers by the Dozen and Borders. I designed this so that the tube slides into the card through the vellum holder. I used a Border sticker on top of the vellum slide to dress it up a bit. I used a Mini Tube for this and pierced a hole in the top to insert the heart shaped lollipop though it. I filled the tube with some red hot hearts."



Come by tomorrow to see a fabulous little calendar keychain by Christine!

5 comments:

Patti J said...

That Carolyn is so clever! Love this little treat container! What a great idea for those Valentine's gifties that we will be needing all too soon! Thanks for sharing :)

NatQuebec said...

it's so lovely !!

Nathalie said...

Absolutely adorable!!!!

~jan said...

I absolutely adore this treat holder - card combination! So cute and clever!

Ruth G said...

Super sweet and super fun!!! I love all the different colors and how you used the stickers in different ways! Thanks for sharing!