ORDER SRM PRODUCTS ONLINE HERE!

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Teacher Gift by Valerie


Valerie Mangan thought 'inside the box' for this thoughtful and useful end-of-school teacher gift;


Valerie's 'beach in a box' contains a beach badge for a local beach which allows a person beach access all Summer long!


Valerie says, "I made my little beach inside a clear plastic box. I added some sand, a flag, and a few little seashells, then tucked in the badge. I added a die cut sun on the back. I finished the box off with some Sticker Sentiments."


5 comments:

~jan said...

Cute, creative & clever, Val! What a wonderful git!

Jingle said...

Oh, I just love these!

jordanbev5 said...

Such a cute idea!!

Carolyn King said...

oh this is just the most clever teacher gift!!! Outstanding!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fun idea. I love the tag.

 
01 09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace