ORDER SRM PRODUCTS ONLINE HERE!

Monday, April 30, 2012

Classroom Calendar by Jamie


Welcome back, happy Monday! We asked Jamie Cripps to do her magic with an end-of-year school project. She came up with a fun and useful classroom calendar using school and calandar stickers;


Jamie says, "I have wheels on the back that hold the numbers and months. For the first window (top left) I have 0-3, the second window I have 0-9, and then the bottom right window I have the months. To change the dates or months, you just spin the wheels which are held by brads (under the patterned paper)."

SUPPLIES: Stickers: Say It With Stickers #40035 Kindergarten, We've Got Your Numbers #48094 Large, Sticker Months Small #48089 Sleek.

5 comments:

Carolyn King said...

I love this amazingly clever idea! Way to go, Jamie!

Angi said...

Amazing project. I sooo need one for my classroom. :)

jordanbev5 said...

Great project!! I just love SRM for always having inspiring ideas

Jingle said...

This is absolutely ADORABLE! I love it!

~jan said...

What a great addition this would be to any classroom! Great job, Jamie!

 
01 09 10 Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace