Thursday, March 1, 2012

Easter Card & Tube by Aimee

Aimee Kidd assembled a holiday tube and card for a special gift at Easter time.

Aimee says, "After seeing the adorable little chick sticker I started going through my patterned papers because I knew I'd find the right combination. I added yellow ribbon, teal twine, and some very pretty Easter SRM stickers and came up with this duo. Decorating the tube was so much fun. I wanted the ribbon tails to be long and curly so I pulled out some spray starch and my curling iron. I felt crazy doing it but I love how it turned out!"




Love how Aimee used our Easter stickers and added a sticker strip directly onto ribbon! Thank you, Aimee!  We're back tomorrow with a fun Party in a Bag feature.

6 comments:

Liz Weber said...

So sweet and cute and yummy Aimee!

Melanie said...

Beautiful, Aimee :)

Carolyn King said...

Aimee---this is a stunning set! love it!

Laura Cox {aka scrapaddict} said...

Very cute!!

Angi Barrs said...

Super adorable! I love the yellow!

~jan said...

What a wonderful card and tube, Aimee! Such beautiful colors! Love the twine and ribbon combination!