Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sticker Scraps

Deana mentioned that when she was furiously creating her {amazing} SRM calendar, she was putting her leftover SRM stickers aside to save. I giggled because I do the same thing! I keep all of my 'sticker scraps' in a little container on top of my craft table. They're perfect to grab for a card, as Deana did here;





We received wonderful responses to our We've Got Your Sticker Feature last week -- we, the Designers, love them, too! As promised, we have a winner for you;

Nicole Maki said...
What great inspiration. Love all the samples you made. You know, it took me several minutes to decide my favorite set. By a teeny, tiny hair it's "Thanks". They're all fabulous!
September 19, 2010 2:24 PM


If you missed out on this giveaway, no worries, stop by on Saturday October 2nd for our day-long World Card Making Day celebration!


jenyfur

4 comments:

beckyjune said...

congrats Nicole!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS Nicole!!! And Deana! I love love love love love love that card!!! Soooooooooooooooo bright and cheery! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kathy said...

Yippee for you Nicole and Deana...I just lovvevvvee your card . It's so bright, bold and beautiful.

Melissa said...

Love the card! I save all my sticker scraps too. I can't let them go...

Congrats Nicole!