Tuesday, August 24, 2010

More Pixie-Licious by Tania


I just had to dedicate an entire day to SRM Designer, Tania's, Cosmo Cricket/SRM Pixie-Licious cards. They totally put a smile on my face and make me want to sit for a spell to create cards! So inspirational... Enjoy, and be sure to keep scrolling to view our winners from last week's Cosmo event!










Now it's time to announce our winners! Last week's Cosmo Cricket event was a huge hit and I hope you enjoyed all the hard work by the SRM Design Team. We have more manufacturer features on the horizon, stay tuned!


Random comment winner, Thursday:
SRM Prize Package
Cosmo Cricket Togetherness Crafting Kit


Linda Beeson said...
All of these examples just plain AMAZE me!!! What great ways to use both the papers and the stickers not to mention that great sketch.
August 19, 2010 12:08 PM


Random comment winner, Friday:
SRM Prize Package
Cosmo Cricket Pixie-Licious Crafting Kit


Kelly Massman said...
GREAT projects! I love that snowman on Tanis' project!
August 21, 2010 8:14 PM


Card Sketch Challenge Winner: Tomi Ann Hill
SRM Prize Package

Have you taken a peek at all of the amazing card sketch challenge entries? You can view them at the bottom of THIS post. Here's Tomi's card;




Love those mini pinwheels! Congratulations, ladies, please email me with your postal addresses (email address on the sidebar) asap so we can get your goodies out to you. Also, we'd love to see what you end up doing with your new SRM, why not load up your creations to our Flickr Gallery? See you again tomorrow, and all week long, with more new SRM Stickers projects!


jenyfur

9 comments:

beckyjune said...

Congrats to the winners! Such fun cards, too, Tania.

Kelly Massman said...

I'm so lucky! Thanks! Congrats to the other winners!
I've really enjoyed these projects with Cosmo Cricket and SRM!

Deana said...

Adorable cards, Tania!

Congrats to all the winners, too! You're going to LOVE your prize! :-)

mustangkayla said...

Cute cards! Congrats to all the winners!

Linda Beeson said...

I can't get enough of Cosmo Cricket or SRM stickers so my prize is going to get soooo used, THANKS!!!

Linda Beeson said...

Oh, and Tomi's card is adorable!!! Those little pinwheels and the colors are both winners.

Gina said...

Terrific Cards Tania . . .

Congratulations Ladies, have FUN playing with your goodies! :)

Kathy said...

Love all of TAnia's cards....so happy for all the winners and Tomi's card is so delightful.

tomiannie said...

Oh, thank you thank you thank you! I'm just pleased as punch you liked my card so much! I can't wait to play with my new SRM goodies!