Thursday, May 13, 2010

Celebrate Life, Love, and Family by Becky


I hope you're enjoying our Celebrate Life projects! Becky is up today, with a layout; "Celebrate Life, Celebrate Love, Celebrate Family"...





SRM Stickers:
(click to view or purchase)

Calendar Year
Easter
Graduation
Birthday
Love


Here are Becky's thoughts on using SRM Stickers on her layouts; When I first came upon SRM Stickers I thought that they would be great for cards but since I didn't really use stickers much on layouts I wondered how they would work for my pages. I have since come to LOVE them for making cards but also for using on my layouts. They are easier to use than rub-ons, there is such variety in the ones available from SRM and they add the perfect touch to a page. I love that there are sentiments and phrases but also journal spots and little swirly lines and lots of fun images to mix and match for endless possibilities in scrapbooking and cardmaking. I ♥ SRM!


There's still plenty of time to enter YOUR Celebrate Life project for a chance at a Guest Designer spot at SRM Stickers. Click HERE for the details... Tomorrow we have Amy with an altered clipboard! It's that time of year - if you're like me, you're knee deep in end of school year teacher gifts. You won't want to miss this one, it's so cool! See you tomorrow.


jenyfur

5 comments:

mustangkayla said...

What a great layout! I just adore how she did the title!

Jocelyn said...

Love this LO and I can't wait to try out my stickers I just received!!!

She's a Color Queen said...

I like how she used the sticker over the chipboard type letters. Great idea!

Deana said...

Such a BEAUTIFUL page, Becky! Love how you used the stickers, too! :-)

Amy Heller said...

Gorgeous, I just love this Becky!