Thursday, April 1, 2010

Crafting with Cosmo; Thursday


Welcome back! I have so many Cosmo Cricket/SRM Stickers projects to show you today, so I'll get right to it! You can click on the Designer's name to be taken to their blog for more details and photos of their projects.

First up, a trio of cards done by SRM Desinger, Tobi. Cosmo Cricket paper and chipboard, along with SRM Stickers = simply perfect cards!








And, a wonderful mini album by SRM Designer, Norma, done with Cosmo's "Joy Ride" collection;








Lastly, we have a pair of divine layouts created by and equally divine artist, Jing-Jing;






Friday wraps up our Crafting with Cosmo Cricket week. Be sure to join me tomorrow as we go out with a bang! I'll be featuring a truly amazing piece of altered art by Helen, along with Kathy's Cosmo cards.

I'll be posting on Saturday as well! You'll find the details about our April Challenge, where you'll be playing for a Guest Designer spot at SRM for the month of June!

Oh, and I'll be revealing our March Challenge winner/May Guest Designer on Saturday. Don't go far! :)


jenyfur


5 comments:

Tyggereye said...

All those projects are so cute. Here's my cards I made with Cosmo and SRM stickers.

http://tyggereye.blogspot.com/2010/04/srm-sticker-cosmo-cricket-cards.html

Amy Heller said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! Everything is gorgeous, ladies!

mustangkayla said...

What fantastic projects! You girls are rockin' the Cosmo Cricket and SRM!

Deana said...

PERFECTION! I ♥ it all! :-)

Anonymous said...

all so bright & colourful & fun ~ cosmo & stickers are a GREAT combination!!